About me

Heyy! I'm Camilla I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and both of my BFF's are too!! They are Sariah Xx and Ruth xx!! I have 4 sisters and 1 annoying brother then again all boys are.... Haha thats just some info about me I hope you enjoy my blog....

Saturday 26 February 2011

xX A Little Introduction Xx


Hey hey!! :D xx
Well this is my first time i've ever written a 'blog' so i dont know how it will turn out. But here goes....
Well first this is what you might want to know about me... My name is Camilla!!: D xx I am 12 !! :D xx

Family

I have one brother - Jake: 9yrs - he's addicted to any games. Then I have 4 sisters including - Annie: 11yrs - she is AmAzInG!! Haha!! :D xx Then we have my other sister - Maddie: 7yrs - she is really cute at times and funny too!! :D xx Then we have - Rosie: 4yrs and Tilly (Matilda): 2yrs - they're the pair in our family "as cute as a button" as some would say.

Jake
     
Tilly + Rosie
" Cute as a Button"


Annie + Maddie
"Party Time"
Oh and also... Last Topic... 
Sariah + Ruth + Me
                
My Friends

All my friends are AMAZING my BFFs have got to be: Ruth and Sariah .... We have all had soooo many laughs together and I've  known them both since I was a baby!! :D xx We are such a group and I luv them both to bits!! :D xx <3

Anyway I don't want to bore you with my life and all that, I just wrote to say : Welcome and Enjoy my other blogs!! :D Xx



3 comments: