About me

Heyy! I'm Camilla I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and both of my BFF's are too!! They are Sariah Xx and Ruth xx!! I have 4 sisters and 1 annoying brother then again all boys are.... Haha thats just some info about me I hope you enjoy my blog....

Friday 11 March 2011

xX Sleepover Xx

I really don't understand why a sleepover has the word SLEEP in it, when nobody ever sleeps until like one o clock in the morning...

I know this cause last night my friends Sariah and Ruth slept over, we went to a stake activity at Oldham chapel at 7:30pm first and we talked for a while and I introduced everyone to my 2nd cousin from Utah; Rachel Carter. We all got on really well and then we went to the social etiquetes ( whatever ) class... It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!! :D xx

Sariah, ME, Ruth and Rachel at the bottom!! :D Xx

Then we went back to my house and on the way we played on Rachel's ipod!! :D xx We squeakified our voices and sounded like the Chipmunks! It was soioooooooo fun.. We then played with the famous DOLLS HOUSE!! But at 10 O clock Rachel had to go home to pack because she was going to Italy the next morning at 6.55 am! TO EARLY!! :D Xx

We said bye and got all emotional!! :D xx Lol!! And then the SLEEPOVER STARTED!! :D Xx
We got the popcorn, got the drinks, got the icecream and headed upstairs!! :D I amde the FUNNIEST ever video to Jason Mraz I'm Yours Haha lol!! :D xx Then Slept!! :D xx
Ruth ASLEEP!! :D

The next day we went to Oldham and had the best time ever making Prank calls to Jacob in the elevator haha!! D xx Gunna remember that forvere then we ALL bought watches!! D xx

Haha~!! :D I'll upload more piccis tommorrow!! :D xx Haha and look on http://www.ruthietootie.blogspot.com/ to see the video we made about the watches!! :D Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment