About me

Heyy! I'm Camilla I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and both of my BFF's are too!! They are Sariah Xx and Ruth xx!! I have 4 sisters and 1 annoying brother then again all boys are.... Haha thats just some info about me I hope you enjoy my blog....

Friday 15 April 2011

xX FRANCE XX

I'm going to France tomorrow morning at 6 o clock it will be sooooooo fun... We have to drive, so it will take 16 hours altogether, we're going on the euro tunnel...

 Its not as scary as it looks or sounds - HONESTLY otherwise I wouldnt go on...

Anyway this post is to Sazzzzzzzz because she has been very very very very very very sad that i am going away and already sys that she is missing me... I HAVEN'T EVEN LEFT YET !!!!!!!!! :D Xx

It shows how much she loves me... Haha ALREADY MISSING YOU SAZ AND RUTH!!!!!! :D Love you both... Goodbye for 2 whole weeks.....


No comments:

Post a Comment