About me

Heyy! I'm Camilla I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and both of my BFF's are too!! They are Sariah Xx and Ruth xx!! I have 4 sisters and 1 annoying brother then again all boys are.... Haha thats just some info about me I hope you enjoy my blog....

Monday 11 April 2011

xX My Holiday Xx

These are some pictures from our holiday last year... Its in Spain at a camp site called Cypsela. It  took like 30 hours to get there and we had to stay in a hotel overnight... then we bought bread in the morning...

We're going on holiday on Saturday too, we're going to France and the website is on my last post.... :D Xx

I love holidays, except the journey home, that just makes me sick.....

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN for Saturday...


No comments:

Post a Comment