About me

Heyy! I'm Camilla I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and both of my BFF's are too!! They are Sariah Xx and Ruth xx!! I have 4 sisters and 1 annoying brother then again all boys are.... Haha thats just some info about me I hope you enjoy my blog....

Monday 11 April 2011

xX General Conference Xx

This is a video that is about the Young Women in my church... It really makes me emotional, I cried when I watched it. Please watch it...



If you want to see or listen to more from the same session just look on:
http://lds.org/general-conference/sessions/2011/04?lang=eng

On the General Young Women Conference... It is very inspiring... I am a Young Women and I believe....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cami, Thanks for visiting my blog and for leaving me a comment. I served my mission in the England London South Mission back in the early 1990s. I absolutely loved it there and have been blessed to be able to visit twice since I have been home. England is like heaven on earth in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete